Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 29 August 2011

S3X

Yes, today I will be talking to you about sex, I’m definitely not going to go on about how great it is, because 1. I haven’t done it yet and 2. I am going far deeper than just the physical.
Sex is something very special that should be shared only between a male in female that are in love, and in a very strong relationship, like marriage. :D
Like I always say, You can’t MAKE love, You should already BE in love!
Now I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, because it’s not! It’s beautiful, and should be treated like a treasure! And not a TOY!!
The world throws it around like pass the parcel, constantly telling you it’s ok, it’s only physical. When actually they are totally wrong, it’s far far deeper than just two bodies.
It is two people, becoming one. It’s extremely emotional and also physical, come on people, you are giving a huge part of yourself to another when you have sex.
And when you abuse it and don’t treat it with respect, you end up hurt, torn apart, and broken and that piece of you is gone forever.
With great power, comes great responsibility.
Some of you may be thinking, ‘but you’re a Christian, you think it’s wrong and so dose God.’
Well NO! I don’t think that at all, and nether does God, he created it, and he believes it is beautiful, especially when it is treated properly and in the right environment.
This is also why God created marriage, because sex is meant for two people, wanting to share a part of themselves with another that is precious and important to them.
I’ve heard so many say, ‘well how do I know if thier good or not before marriage if I don’t try it’, well people I will say it again :)
You can’t MAKE love, You should already BE in love!
It is so possible to be in love with out sex before marriage, sex is more a bonus and precious thing that you can do and share with your loved one when you are married, besides when you are married, you have the rest of your lives to practice it ;)  

1 comment: