Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Saturday 6 August 2011

Giving


Now even though this may sound impossible and silly when I was little, (and I kinda still do) I thought that the government should give every family in their country about $100 each at Christmas. As a present :) If I were president I would! :D why not? They can just print of an extra sheet of money from the money making place and then give each family a present. I think it would be nice, but of course there is probably some logical reason not to, that I wouldn’t understand ;)
 And unfortunately that’s just not how people work anymore. No one gives unselfishly anymore, you either have to earn a gift or give them something back!
What has happened to people?
 Most just don’t give to others without being selfish.  If they do give, it’s to make themselves look better or because they want something just as valuable in return. And I find that very sad. :/
There is an amazing beauty and feeling when you give to another freely and unselfishly. Just to put a smile on their face and expect nothing back. :) For me, it makes my soul smile ;)
The feeling of giving someone a gift, not just an object but even things that a fair more special, is amazing, makes ya worm inside :D
But those feelings only really work when the receiver deserves it. It’s just not the same if they don’t or they don’t appreciate it!
But please, selfishness is so ugly! And I’m sorry but I really hate it. PLEASE DONT BE SELFISH! You’re not helping anyone, not even yourself if you are. :)
Try it, think of someone in your life that you think deserves something special, and give it to them :) it could be a hug, some flowers anything you feel that they need and deserve, go ahead and do it, Unselfishly! Watch as they smile, could be a family member, friend or a neighbour.
The feeling is unspeakable, just making someone else’s day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment