Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Saturday 6 August 2011

Wedding :)


Went to a lovely weeding today, twas lovely :) I haven’t been to a wedding in a very long time, and the last time I was at one, was when I still thought kissing was gross, lol. But this time it gave me warm fuzzes :) not only the wedding, but there hole story behind it :)
Any ways, there story is very cute and seems like it would more likely be in a movie. Becks car broke down on 2005 and her knight in shining armour, Timmy, came in his fuel truck to rescue her. :) Anyway there was a spark and they got to know each other.  And they both really liked each other, but Timmy wasn’t in the same place as Beck was spiritually, so they went their separate ways sadly.
Then they had no contact for four years, in 2009 Timmy was a much better man, and amazingly they got back into contact and stayed as good friends, Timmy had a few girls, and Beck had her guys, but none of them had that connection they wanted. But then one night, it hit Timmy, the lights came on as my grandpa said and they had a huge spark, and two years later on this very day, they got married. :)
It was a beautiful wedding, and I have never seen two people so happy, they really are IN love! And that is awesome.
As they were signing the registry there was an item two girls sang, and the words that stood out the most for me were...
“All I can give you, is yours to take... happily ever after is in your eyes.”
Was a very sweet song, and was very appropriate for these two people, who are now married :D
This is a beautiful and true love story, and marriage. Even in this world, it has showed me that there is true love and happiness, there story has given me hope. And widened my mind to more possibilities. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment