Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 15 August 2011

Love Yourself


Its a hard thing to do. There are the people that obviously love themselves too much, and those that hate themselves. Wears the balance?
We do everything we can to feel and look great so we can love ourselves, more makeup, tight clothes. We even look for it in relationships, which is a very dangerous thing to do, if you go into a relationship just for yourself, you will wreck it, the other person and yourself.
We thrive on complements and smiles from the opposite sex. We look in the mirror and see all the faults and dislikes we have on ourselves, forgetting that the world sees us as a hole and not just those little dislikes.
But there is a balance of where you can love yourself without being up yourself.
It took me a long time to do this, lol, it is important to love yourself, in a humble way of course, its healthy and good for you. But easier said than done!
It’s important to love yourself not only for your benefit but also others. Cause when you don’t love yourself it shows and that’s when you start hating yourself and others, and that’s no good!
Took me a good few years to ‘love’ myself, and my personality.
I would fight with myself manly over the hole; I don’t want to love myself because I’m scared I will become a cow and be up myself. haha
Well now that I do ‘love’ myself in a humble way I’m a better person, towards others and myself.
When you hate yourself, it really shows and you become a nasty person, so please do try!
The trick is humility! This means to be humble, like, if someone said
“You have nice eyes”,
You don’t say “yer I know”.
 You don’t put yourself down ether,
“No I hate them.”
You say
“Thank you” and mean it maybe even complement them back. :)
No one likes someone who constantly puts themselves down, it’s not nice.
Don’t always look at the negative, sure there will be things you’re not so good at, everyone has those, so instead look at the things your great at! Wright it down, make a list of all the things you are good at and your good quality’s. That’s what I did, it does help, and put it somewhere that you can get to it easily, mine is my book mark, and it really does help, trust me! :D
And learn to love yourself! Who you are, there’s no one else like it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment