Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Saturday 27 August 2011

Image

Now, here is something I always do when I and a guy don’t work out. I instantly look at myself and all my faults and say, well no wonder it didn’t work, or why would he like me? When I can’t spell, or do well in maths?
And then I hit myself for saying those things, and say, well, he is missing out! Haha, yeah that’s right because I’m great at...
Personally I think we all do this, don’t we? When someone doesn’t like us or the person were totally in love with hurts us or is with someone else, we come straight back to ourselves. And that’s just no fair on us is it?
But like I said in the love yourself blog...
Don’t always look at the negative, sure there will be things you’re not so good at, everyone has those, so instead look at the things your great at! Wright it down, make a list of all the things you are good at and you’re good quality’s...
And learn to love yourself! Who you are, there’s no one else like it ;)
Throughout life, you’re not going to be liked by EVERYONE, it just doesn’t happen that way, may not be your fault they don’t like you, it’s most likely that other persons own silliness.
But NEVER CHANGE YOURSELF! Just for another, if you’re a good person and you’re happy with the way you are, then don’t flipping change to suit the world, your friends, that girl or guy you like.
Unfortunately the world only really looks at the outside, when they are missing out on the best part of you, the heart!! That’s were all the good stuff is ;)
People are judgers, they judge others image, beliefs, lifestyles yet they can’t even see their own mistakes in their own lives! It’s pretty crazy.
But it’s all good, because the only person’s opinion that even matters, in the end, middle and beginning, is Gods!
And he looks at the heart, he doesn’t find you unattractive, or fat or ugly or to skinny, dur if he did he would have created you differently ;) he loves you for you! And that is pretty special.
And I strongly believe that this is how everyone should act, if someone is a nasty person then that’s a fine reason not talk to them very much, but if someone is kind, but unattractive then that is a terrible reason not to hang out with them.
Don’t think about image too much, yeah it’s important, but when you reach the stage of not hanging out with someone for stupid reasons like that, then I’m sorry but that is really shallow, and NOT cool.
Instead look at their heart, cause if you do that, it changes that person’s whole look in your eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment