Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Redirecting focus


Lately I have been feeling a little down, why? Because I’m chasing and trying to feel loved by earthly things.
My eyes have moved away from God and onto another, who can never satisfy me with the love I need like God can.
I always told myself I would never do it! I wouldn’t take my eyes of him and try to find love in earthly things. And because of this, I have been having emptiness inside my heart.
And I hadn’t realised or stopped to listen to that strong, loving voice, calling me home. The whole time God has been fighting for my attention, saying...
“Here I am Talitha!
All you need is me,
Is my love not enough for you?”
I’m kicking myself now for being so selfish! I was so distracted with trying to feel loved, that I had left behind that endless love that God has for me!
I then came up with this...
Lord, you are the air that I breath,
The sun of my life,
The moon of my night,
Lord you are all that I need. - Talitha ;)

Now I’m not saying that I will never get a boyfriend, I long for that, but God has bigger and better plans for my life, then I can ever imagine!
And he may bless me with an amazing boyfriend and one day husband, but for now, I must be patient and keep God my number one, that way, I can never go wrong! :D
What is God trying to say to you?
Are you listening?
Or still trying to fill that God given hole? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment