Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Beauty

What is beauty?
Is it a photograph of a model, in a soft black and white tinge that makes her cheeks look like soft snow, her hair falls softly onto her face, revealing her crystal eyes, that shine from the way the light perfectly sits on her face?
Maybe, but I see beauty as a far greater and more meaningful thing.
Beauty is not skin deep, it is far deeper!!
Beauty is the smile that you can’t get off your face because you are laughing too much. Beauty is when someone will do something for another completely and totally unselfishly, just for the other person.
Beauty is the feeling when you hangout with certain people in your life that you no don’t judge you, and you are completely and totally relaxed to just be yourself.
I’m like that with my little cousins and brother, when I’m with them time stops and we just have simple fun, I’m not thinking or worrying about being judged by the way I act and look.
The best times I’ve had with them is bush walking with our caps on, our hair free and wild, me with no makeup on, I’m wearing my daggy shorts, shoes and T-shirt. And even though I don’t look the best I can, I don’t care and those times I’ve spent with them, have been the best moments and times I have ever had.
And at Christmas, we go out on the street and we have a huge water fight with water guns :) and we have a ball!! And even though my mascara is running down my cheeks and foundation is dripping down my neck, I have never felt so beautiful!! I may not look it, but I felt it! :)
And that is what beauty is, it’s not the outside appearance or what you wear, it’s what you feel, and that smile you just can’t wipe of your face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment