Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Friday 22 July 2011

Fathers

Have you ever noticed that in most Disney movies, especially, the classic ones, there is often a father in the story, and not a mother? I have, In beauty and the beast, Cinderella, little mermaid, Pocahontas, all of these Disney movies plus more have a father in it and no mother, and the father always gives warm hugs and great advise.
I believe this is because in Disney movies, it is a touch of happiness and a fairy tale, there’s the love and happily ever after, plus the fathers being there. Which unfortunately is rare in our society.
Good fathers are so hard to find, there are the monster fathers that make their children play games they don’t want to play. And the ones that abandonee there families and the ones that hit, and bash their children! Where is the LOVE!?
  What has happened to some of the men in this world? That they do such horrific things to their own children! It makes no sense to me. And what hope is that giving to the next fathers of the world?
 But there are some men in the world that make excellent fathers! And if you have a great father, then for-good-ne-sake appreciate him!! It is something quite rare, and special. And it makes me pretty cranky when people don’t appreciate what they have. :)
Now my father has Asperger syndrome, which is something in his brain that stops him from being able to do certain things in life, and one of these is to show love, so I’ve never had that hole father daughter connection with my real dad that others might have with there’s, and I know that there are a lot of other people that feel the same way as me. Now I’m not complaining! Don’t get me wrong.
But I have had a close encounter with some older men in my life, and I definitely see them as a father figure. And I felt a special connection with them, in a daughter father way. :) I’ve never had those feelings before, it was magical. Lol, and it took me a week or two to figure out what I was really feeling. :)
But it is the same feeling that I have with God :), we are all his sons and daughters and he loves us dearly, he wants to be there for us with warm hugs and advise, he hates it when were hurt and upset and he cries when we cry.
Not to mention that he is the perfect father, earthly fathers can still hurt you, but God won’t. :)
Plus he’s the king of kings, so technically that makes me a princess! And that’s awesome :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment