Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 11 July 2011

Love?

            What is Love?
Well personally I believe that there are certain types of Love. There’s the love you have with your family, friends, pets and of course the Love between a girl and a guy, that both think the world of each other.

But I'm gona talk about the relationship type of Love, the one that everyone dreams about, the one that we all want to feel and have.
It makes you laugh louder, smile more and feel like you’re walking on air.
I haven’t had these awsome feelings yet, one day I hope I will. But even with this love there is still a difference.

"Sure they may love each other, but are they IN LOVE?" 

yer it sounds the same, but yet it is so different.
TRUE LOVE, man that’s something special. It’s when someone will die for another, totally unselfishly!

as some one I know said

hearing a 20 year old say they want to spend their life with one particular person doesnt mean much to me, my grandad sitting by my grandma for every possible moment he could until she passed, that still sticks in my head as the true meaning of marriage. The 'till death do us part' bit is powerful, when proven to be truth"- Brent

This is so true, that really dose explain love to me, one that has lasted over many years, true love.

There’s this other story that I have heard from an elderly man I know.
In the past he had fallen in love, and that girl fell in love with him. Her parents didn’t like him simply because of his background. So he said to her " its ether me or them" and he said this in a loving way, and she choice him. They got married and had two fine boys, the parents finally came around but unfortunately she later passed away from cancer. As he said this to me tears came to his eyes. Now they were IN LOVE.

He is remarried now, to a lady with a similar situation, now I can tell that they love each other, they would have to, but there not in love.

And that is something special. If you are one of the lucky people who find true love, then you hold on to it, and you never let them go. :)

2 comments:

  1. As true as night and day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are so sweet and so nice to read =]

    ReplyDelete