Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Sunday 17 July 2011

The Past

Some say to forget about your past and move on.
Now I don’t agree with this, I believe that a person’s past is sacred, it is what makes people WHO they are.
I definitely know that without my past and what has happened in it, I wouldn’t be who I am today.
I’m not saying it’s easy, I’ve definitely had my moments when I’ve asked, “Why me?”
I now see how wrong I was. Because of my past, the good and the bad, it has made me, me.
But not just my past, also my choices!
Now I became a Christian, came to God, when I was three. Now that might sound odd, but I truly believe that it was meant to be. Cause if I hadn’t had God in my life, and the close relationship that we do have, MAN!! I would be pretty stuffed up; I don’t want to know who I could have been. :)
And because of my choices that I made with God, I am who I am now.
And I’m happy with that.
You hear of people who go through terrible times. And in the end it’s their choice on who they will become from it.
Some become amazing and inspirational people.
Then there’s others that fall down with their world and push everyone out. And it’s very sad, but I agree falling down and losing to hard times in life would be sooo much easier then standing up! Really would.
With my personality tho, I could never let that happen, I would feel weak! And I don’t want that ;) But in the back of my mind there’s always that option of giving up. It would be less work, but in the end, I want to be proud of myself and my choices! :)
So I say, remember your past, learn from it, and then move on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment