Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 2 January 2012

Shine


I was watching legally blonde 2 the other night and I was completely inspired to “change the world.”
As I was watching her make a miraculous uplifting speech I thought, one day I will be like that, I will be up there with the microphone inspiring others and the world that they are unique, special and dearly loved by God.
But what is stopping me from doing that now?
True the whole world isn’t reading my blogs or even knows of my existence. But there is you! Who is reading my blog... and no matter how little the number of people I reach out there, if I can at least help one of you, with your life... then that’s worth everything!
Don’t lose the moon because you have been counting the stars!
You are so special, and God has some great plans for your life...don’t hold back on the beauty’s in life just because your shy or you don’t feel like you’re worth it.
Because you are worth it! And until you get and understand that, I’m just gonna have to keep on telling ya. ;)
If God really didn’t care about you or love you then why would he have created you?
He isn’t a cruel God, quite the opposite actually... you are here today for a reason.
Live that REASON!
Don’t be afraid to shine.
The world is dark enough already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment