Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Thursday 22 December 2011

This is for you.


This is for you, dear reader. Yes you the one who is reading what I have typed right know, I wanted to say this not for just anyone, but YOU!!
You are beautiful.
You are amazing.
You are treasured.
And you are loved.
So much so that the Lord God himself, the King of kings and Lord of lords, has given you the most precious gift anyone could ever give.
God gave you his precious son Jesus Christ.
At Christmas we don’t just celebrate Santa or the elves or presents.
But something far greater!
A gift that is given to all, something so beautiful that the devil himself can’t stand to hear His name.
JESUS!
He was born in a stable from a virgin Mary, and from his first breath God knew that he would one day breath his last breath on a cross dying for you and me! Dying through the worst death imaginable, he took our sins and put them on himself. For you!
And then miraculously rose again in three days, so that some day we may see his face, see his love and embrace that amazing gift God gave us numerous years ago.
So Merry CHRIST-MAS to you.
May all your Christmases be filled with love, hope and awesome presents!
Thank you for being a part of my life and reading these blogs.
I pray that God blesses each and every one of you!
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.
James 1:17
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3
Simply because you are my child
and I am your Father.
1 John 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment