Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Thursday 15 December 2011

No better friend, no better FATHER!

Last night I was having a bad night, I have been feeling really down lately so I was just sitting in my room talking with God.
Anyways, I read through me diary and realised how much pain I have been holding in my heart.
Page after page is written, I wish this would stop... I’m so sad... why does everyone have to change into nasty people?
After each sentence I was re-living the past and the pain.
So eventually I was crying to God saying, begging...
Help me please! I don’t want to hurt anymore, take away the pain! Please! I beg you; I don’t no how much more I can take! SAVE ME, from this pain.
After my shower I started to relax and feel much better, and I asked God to show me his love, something to help me a little.
So I went on my phone and went onto YouTube, and I typed in “God’s Love.”
A thing called ‘God’s love letter’ came up... at first I thought it would be some silly thing that someone made up... but no! It was and is amazingly beautiful, and I really want you to watch it!


I asked God for a little something, and he gave me everything! He is a GREAT GOD!
No matter how you are feeling or what road you are on at the moment, you will be blown away by God’s love!
I was so taken by all the loving father stuff and the verse...
“God will wipe away every tear from your eyes.” Revelations 21:3-4
So after I saw it, I posted it all over Facebook, something so beautiful shouldn’t be hidden!
I mean, would you hide a stunning rose under a basket? Just to keep it to yourself? So no one else can see its beauty?
Well I believe God’s miraculous love should be shared with the entire world!

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you..that was something that definitely should be shared! It was beautiful, and as tears ran down my face watching this video those verses about God wiping away tears and pain came up! Thank-you for sharing. Thanks and praise be to God for everything in our lives!

    ReplyDelete