Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 25 March 2013

Worn.


The truth is, some days and moments I am just struggling.

With what? I’m not too sure exactly, life I guess, and what can be thrown at you.

I’m just Worn.

On the outside I am fine, but the inside is another story, it can be so easy to put on a smile and get on with your day not letting anyone know you need the help.

These words from Tenth Avenue North’s song Worn, explain it all perfectly.



v  Soul feels crushed by the weight of this world,
v   I’m too weak, life just won’t let up,
v  My heart is heavy,
v  Cry out with all that I have left.
v  I’m worn, even before the day begins
v  Lost the will to fight

These words stand out for me the most; perhaps you feel it to, maybe even more often.

But there is hope, there is always hope, because I know that God can give me rest, and He dose, when I feel this way I pray and ask God to hold my heart, and I feel peace. Having calmness around you is not peace, but having troubles and storms surrounding you yet you have God beside you rapping His arms around you, that is real peace.

v  Struggle ends
v  You can mend a heart that’s frail and torn.
v  All that is dead inside can be reborn
v  Redemption win

I am always amazed with Gods’ power and will to help little old me, He is the one who gets me through the day, He is the reason I have dreams and the one who will help me get there. And He can be all that for you.

Best of all, we are free to struggle.

‘Wait what? Free to struggle?!’

Yes, at times with certain situations we can struggle, we can want to give up and we can get angry and upset, but in the end we need to rise above it.

Did you know that when there is a big nasty storm, the eagle fly’s up very high above the storm and glides in the wind waiting for the storm to end, pretty cool huh?

Just like the eagle, we need to rise above it! If it must change you then let it make you a bigger and better person.

The very thing that dragged you down is going to lift you up!- Dumbo

No comments:

Post a Comment