Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Take a break.



I just wanted to share with you something I had written down a while ago when I was having a very hard time at my old job.

‘I wish I were one of those people who never let things that aren't there problem get to them. But I’m not, I need to adapt and live my life to my personality. And not try to do/be someone I simply am not.’


This is so true for all of us, thankfully we are all different, we all have certain gifts and talents as well as things we just are not good at. We need to recognize these things and live our lives towards them... Not so much so that we lose touch with the world and become selfish, but so we do not harm ourselves anymore.


Sometimes we need a little break, we need to stop and take a deep breath. There is nothing wrong with doing this, it can be something we really need as well as something others will need because what happens on the inside eventually shows on the outside.


Try and fill your life with things that are good for the soul. Laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, drink from your favorite cup, dare to dream, breath in the life around you and enjoy each of life’s little delights, because before you know it, the happiness may be gone for a while or maybe even a long time.

It’s good to have a break before you have a break down, so enjoy your break and have a magical day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment