Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Sunday 16 September 2012

21 day diet: day nine.


Hey guys just wanting to let you know, the diet is working! Yay! The first few days were a little ruff and I had to snap myself out of it but I know it is working.

And if you have no idea what I am talking about then please read my last blog,’ 21 day diet, what are you planting?’

Some things I have learnt so far are...

True there is always a negative, but there is also always a positive, you just need to decide which you will focus on.

But what if you have searched and searched but you can see no positive? Trust me; believe it or not I know exactly how that feels. And my only answer to that is to ask God, He can sometimes be the only one who knows the answer.

And I want to encourage you to find someone you can trust and open up to them, open up with each other, learn, cry and laugh with each other, believe it or not it does  help.
 

I had gotten myself into a ditch, I was a negative thinker and I pushed people away, and it was a very lonely place, God didn’t intend for us to do this all on our own, He can provide us with someone who can help, just when that person comes, please, don’t push them away.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment