Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Tree


A while ago I was in the city and as I was walking up a concrete street there was a row of tail trees on the side of the foot path.

Out of all the trees on that cement foot path only one of them had no leaves... he was so unhappy.

One part of me didn’t blame the little fella because he is a tree, he isn’t suppose to be in a cement street with no birds, grass and tones of pollution around him, no wonder he is dyeing and unhappy.

But on the other hand the other trees were just fine; sure they would be even healthier and happier out where they belong with nature, but this is the life they have been given and the others were doing the best they could in their situation while the other had just given up.

For a very long time now I have found myself trapped in a situation that I felt for a while I couldn’t escape from.  And I got to a point when I asked myself and God, am I becoming a better person out of this? Or is it destroying me?

Am I (like these trees) growing or withering?

Better yet am I doing the best I can in the situation I have been given?

I’m still working through the answer and what God wants me to do. But in saying all this, if you are in a situation that is dangerous to you emotionally or physically then you get out of it, you don’t owe anyone the favour of letting them torture and disrespect you.



Are you in a tuff situation?

Are you doing the best you can in the situation you have been given?

Are you going to grow? Or wither?

Keep your chin up, life can’t be this way forever, it is constantly changing from worse to better, better to worse. But the main thing to remember is that it will never stay worse throughout your entire life, it is always changing and when you get to the better part, than you enjoy every second of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment