Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Knock me off my feet.


Far out!

‘You knock me off my feet Lord, and I’m not even standing!’

He is amazing...

I’m going through an extremely difficult time at the moment and I feel trapped, I feel as if I cannot escape the situation I am in! You ever had that feeling?

It has been so bad that I have been having panic attacks, anxiety and so much trouble sleeping at night.

And for a while now I’ve been asking and asking God...

‘What should I do? I can’t stay like this...even my body can’t handle it anymore because I’m dying inside.’

I haven’t had a solid answer from Him in about a week or so... it was killing me but I stayed patient and had faith!

When then finally today I picked up a book I have been reading, ‘When your past is hurting your present’-Sue Augustine. (Brilliant book)

Now I haven’t read this book in a month or so... I’ve just been so busy that I haven’t had the chance, but today I was suppose to go visit a friend, but it got cancelled so I lay in bed and started reading chapter 4.

And what do you know! In the book she talks about exactly! Not nearly but exactly what I am going through and as clear as day the author has written one sentence that BLEW me away!

It is exactly what I needed to hear; in this book and chapter the author reassures us that it is our choice... we have a choice and if there is something you feel you are stuck in and can’t get out of and it is destroying you, then you have a choice to get out and save yourself!

Man after reading a certain sentence, I had to put the book down and I just said to God,

“Man! You knocked me off my feet and I’m not even standing!”

It’s true I was lying down in bed.

Gobsmacked!

Amazed I was!

He has the WHOLE world in His hands.

Yet He bothers enough to put a single sentence in a book I only just picked up, that I haven’t read in weeks and I happen to read it today because my day out was cancelled!

Amazing!

He IS a God of details... well just look at how much breath taking detail is in a single wing of a butterfly!

Wow! I ended up with tears running down my face and a huge smile just thanking God.

Trust me people, He cares for YOU dearly and He will ALWAYS answer your prayers, NEVER doubt Him!

Our God is a great big god and He holds us in His hands! – A song from Awanna.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment