Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Fear


Fear, something that can literally stop you in your tracks, it can hold you back from great things that you can accomplish and builds invisible walls.

It is a very interesting thing, it always amazes me on how much I feel it stops me from doing, it can make you shake and make your head spin.

It can be the fear of public speaking, fear of flying or something even sadder the fear to love.

Now fear can come from many different things, but it is nearly always created by something you have gone through. For example, when I was younger I was pretty fearless, especially at the beach, I would go as deep as I could get, the bigger the wave the better, till one day I made a mistake and got dragged under thrown around and left gasping for air from strong waves, lucky for me a family friend grabbed me out of the water in time but I have never been the same since, I don’t go deep anymore. Why? Because of fear, when I get to deep water I’m that terrified gasping little girl again, I didn’t get back on that horse, I ran as far away as I could from it, and that is no ones fault but my own. I let fear get the better of me and I seem to do it all the time with many things in life, and it really is disappointing.

But like most things fear can be overcome, it is inside of you, to do it you just gotta dig deep and roar!

I have always wanted to learn how to surf, and one day I will, and when I do and I ride that scary wave... I’m gonna blog about it! :) Just you wait.

But until then I have many other fears I really need to have a chat to. I saw this great picture on face book the other day, put up by love and inspiration and it says:

‘Everything you want, is on the other side of fear.’-Unknown

Brilliant and oh so true!

Let’s talk about the fear to love, and to be loved, ha-ha yeah, here’s one I KNOW we all have inside of us, which I believe is to be expected, some tho have much more fear of it than others. And yes I am one of those people, well common think about it, to love someone is like, placing your heart in their hands while on your knees begging, please don’t crush it, and you know what the perfect answer to that would be?

“I’m sorry, but I am human, and I make mistakes all the time, I never wish to hurt you, but during sometime of all this there is a big chance that I will hurt you and you hurt me, and before those days I want to apologise in advance for any pain I may cause to you.”

Well I’ll take that heart back thank you, pack up my things and go... see ya.

Ha-ha, no, how many times are we going to have to reject others till we find the one that well never ever hurt us? Hmm, let’s see NEVER!

That human does not exist, sorry to break it to you, its apart of life, unfortunately some hurt you on purpose, others are just human, and that includes us. (But don't let yourself be disrespected and used.)

Don’t let this powerful curse of fear stop you from great joy and happiness (at times). You can conquer it, common you are strong enough, even if you aren’t, it will make you stronger!

Stop letting fear get the better of you.

You only live this life once, so common LIVE it, for the good times and the bad times, even if the worst may happen God will carry you through it then bless you with great things, don’t let fear get in the way of your blessings either.

Take that chance to be happy.


‘Never let the fear of striking out,

keep you from playing the game.’-

 A Cinderella Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment