Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Monday 9 April 2012

Not worthy?


Do you ever feel like you are not worth it?

Do you feel like a fragile broken toy that is of no use than to be thrown away or put in a cupboard? With the fear if anyone tried to help you or just hold you, you would fall apart?

Well even tho I don’t like to admit it, I think I have often felt this way and still do.

I’m not good enough; you can’t fix me emotionally so why would you bother?

What if it’s not about being fixed, but being healed?

Not by finding the right guy/girl or having the perfect kiss, but God!

His grace is an ocean and we are all sinking!

He loves us with so much love that we can’t even grasp it!

When you think or feel you are broken, and there is nothing that can be done, because you don’t think you are worthy.

Think again! Because God’s one and only Son, thinks and knows that YOU are to DIE for!

And yes He proved it didn’t He!? Like I said it isn’t possible to grasp the love that they have for us! Not to mention His grace and mercy!

Man, it is unbelievable that someone like Him! A God! Could ever love a sinner like I! But he does and not only me but you to! He has no favourites and His thoughts toward us are good, so good!



How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.

Psalms 139: 17-18



He is our father and the best!

Unselfish, kind, loving and so good!

Don’t be silly and think the way I do. :)

Though it is good to be humble towards God.

He loves us and wants the best for us, even though at so many times in life we may feel like we are being punished. Stay patient in God, because I’ll bet my life that he has a brilliant plan that comes out of your misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment