Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Sunday 13 October 2013

A message for you.

So I had a pretty intense and interesting week/weekend. some things were good other things not so much, just one thing after another till one big thing happened and I was just so over everything. I'm sure many of you can relate.

Just really trying to hear Gods voice among all the other voices. Anyway what I wanted to share with you was that after I got home from a huge day and week this video was on my laptop. 

My beautiful brother, Levi, had herd one of things that had happened that afternoon and made this video for me, ha-ha it took him a while but I am very blessed and also grateful. 

I wanted to share this video as I believe it applies to everyone and what you may be going through right now.

(At no point am I saying the music or the voice recordings where created by us.)

A very beautiful and inspiring video, I hope it helped you as much as it did for me. 

I think some times we get too caught up in life and its troubles that we don't always see or forget to notice the wonderful blessings God is giving us.

We can't always look only at the negative, there must be a balance, yes there are sad and sucky things that happen in life but there are also and always will be beautiful and wonderful things that happen also, no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment