Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Saturday 5 May 2012

Message Cards


Ok so I have a HUGE bunch of message cards and one day they kind of fell together and formed a little saying... so I went through them all and came up with this, hope you like it. :)



Be your own person,

 ‘Do not be conformed to this world.’ Romans 12:2

The task ahead of you is NEVER as great as the POWER within you,

‘I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.’ Philippians 4:13

God is with you rain or shine,

 ‘Never will I leave you. Never will I forsake you.’ Hebrews 13:5

‘Give all your cares to God, for He cares about you.’ 1 Peter 5:7

Put your hope in the Lord,

‘Endurance produces character and character produces hope, and hope does not disappoint us, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts.’ Romans 5:4-5

You’re so special!

 ‘The Lord bless you and keep you.’ Numbers 6:24

We are precious in His sight.

‘He will bless us... both great and small.’ Psalm 115:12-13

You are fashioned by God.

 ‘Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.’ Psalm 119:73

Why?

Because Love is patient~ Love is kind.

 ‘Love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.’ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

And don’t let the little stuff get to you,

 ‘Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.’ James 1:19-20

God will NEVER let you down! He promises a safe landing... not a smooth flight.

So keep it up- you’re on a roll!

 ‘In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.’ Proverbs 3:6

Jesus is your friend forever.

So relax! It’s all in God’s hands, and that is the best place to have it!

 ‘I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.’ Psalm 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment