Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Could the maker of the stars- hear the sound of my breaking heart?



I kept thinking and thinking, hearing hurtful words that have been said to me over and over, feeling the hurt again and again.

And then in doing that putting myself down because I am focusing on all the negative, and not the positive.

But why is it that it is so easy to hear, see and feel the negative, yet harder with the positive?

I think we all do that at times, and it is rather unfair on ourselves, but in the end the negatives can either break you or make you... it’s your choice.

But could the maker of the stars-hear the sound of my breaking heart?-Tenth Avenue North

Yes! He most definitely does!

Better yet he cares!

As I was lying in my bed... with these things tumbling through my mind, a very soft song started playing in my head... out of nowhere I was hearing lyrics to a song very dear to me... As I stared to hear it, it became louder and louder... till I stopped thinking and hurting!

And oh I could not help but smile... it was no accident! God could hear me, He was listening, and He then placed the song, ‘Turn your eyes upon Jesus’ in my head. Man he is a great God!

You may think that He doesn’t care, because that is the way it seems, because things are not going right for you at the moment.

And when there is disaster, pain and suffering in your life the last thing that we sometimes do is think about God, or we blame Him.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus!

Look to Him! Things may not be making sense now, but He is watching and listening, and He has a plan! Hard to believe, trust me I know. But He loves you, very dearly.

Try to look at the positive... and don’t dwell too long on the negative, it only hurts.

‘Praise the Lord... who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.’ Psalm 103:2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment