Life's Beauty

Life's Beauty

Thursday 16 May 2013

Pure love


I have a family member that I feel very close to even though he lives a little bit far away, I definitely see him as a father figure. When he hugs me all of a sudden I am overwhelmed by his love for me and I get teary each time.

Why? Because I have issues, ha-ha well yes but mostly because of the crazy amount of love that surrounds me in a big warm hug. And I believe that Gods love is like that only 1000000X better, perfect and more.

It is so amazing and overpowering in a beautiful good way... it makes your emotions (well mine anyway) go nuts as you can’t understand how someone so spectacular could possibly love a little old someone such as yourself. God’s love is confusing as we can’t understand it yet it is such a beautiful stunning blessing that we can enjoy and shine in, like the morning sun hitting your face and warming your body on a cold winters morning.

If it isn’t clear enough already... crikey Charlie batman!... the God of the universe loves you!

Yes you, the one who couldn’t get to sleep the night before because of stress or worry.

Yes you, the one reading this right now.

Yes you, the one who at times feels worthless or unlovable.

You, the one who thought of or maybe even attempted to take their life.

He loves you more than you know and more then we can comprehend.


“How precious to me are your thoughts, God. How vast the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand- when I awake, I am still with you.” -Psalm 139:17-18

“I know all the things you do and I have opened a door for you that no one can close.” -Revelation 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment